Our vision is to become a beacon and source of inspiration for the personal development of young people. We have agreed to carry out our work in accordance with a set of core values:
- Inspiration – stimulating learning and encouraging creative thinking.
- Participation – to encourage the active involvement of young people and work in partnership with our local community.
- Equality and diversity – valuing difference and treating everyone with respect and challenging oppression and prejudice.
- Raising aspiration – realising the potential and talents that exist within all young people
- Quality – always looking for new and better ways of working
- Empowerment – placing young people at the heart of decision making by increasing capacity to make informed choices.